• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How come?

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
how come when ever I copy the imege of a trainer/pokemon sprite, and paste it into paint, there's always a backround of black? oO it's really anoying if the trainer/pokmon your trying to do has a black outline :\

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
The outline is not completely black, so you can just right-click with the Paint Bucket tool on the black and the black should disappear but not the outline.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
I know, but some parts of the outline are, so it looks really weird...

Dark Trainer Piro

The Trainer in the Darkness
Years
The same thing happens to me Suz. That's why I downloaded another program. It's mainly because the image has nothing as a background so Paint recognizes it as a black background. Is really bogus sometimes, isn't it?

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
yah, it is, what program do you use?
and it's really helpfull when people take the sprites and make the backround red or somthing, so it dosn't turn black >_o

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
cool, I'm not shure my mom will let me get it though >.>

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
can't you like, download it or somthing?
my mom might let me do it if it's downloadable...

Back