• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Custom Feature Question] How do I make a Pokemon that has 2 evolutions only be able to evolve into one.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Ok so basically I want to make a shiny ralts egg mystery gift, but I want it to only be able to evolve into gallade, since I want to give this pokemon a special gift exclusive move, and it wouldn't make since for gardevior. Plus the gift is based on me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2024
    The easiest way to do this is to just make a new ralts form which then evolves into a new kirlia form. Do this in the pokemonforms pbs.
    For the ralts you don't have to do anything other then just make a [Ralts,1] as long as you also make a kirlia. For Kirlia, you also need to add the evolution line in the pbs and remove gardevoir from it.

You shouldn't have to make a new gallade, but it may try to evolve you into Mega Gallade. If it does, just change mega gallades pbs from [gallade,1] to [gallade,2].

Back