• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how do you like my first sprite?

how u like my first sprites making

• stupid

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • its ok

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • nice/good

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • very good!

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2017
    hello every1

this is my first sprite making,
    i hope u guys like it or not.
    please dont be harsh on me,
    bcuz its my first tips or tricks
    are welcome..xD

cheers

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • Wonderful! I've been doing this stuff for two years now, and I can tell you that my first attempt wasn't nearly as good as yours. Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Interesting ideas, man, but the flames would burn those feathers, hahaha!

Those fusions do not make much sense... Why don't you try something more plausible, something that you can adapt to the real world, like a Charizard with feathers?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014

Those fusions do not make much sense... Why don't you try something more plausible, something that you can adapt to the real world, like a Charizard with feathers?

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014

Does this really matter? I mean seriously these actually look really good, who cares that they wouldn't work in real life?

Overall I think these are really good, I like that though they are predominantly still the birds they have a good integration of the lizards as well as the colouration is superb, well done.

Years
  • The ideas are very good! The only one I don't like is Pidgeot... Maybe if you add fire to his head or something could be better. Anyway, good work!

Back