• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] How to push Strength Boulders through Rock Smashed rocks?

Years
    Ran into this issue and spent a while trying to fix it, to no avail. I have a Strength puzzle with a bunch of boulders and some Rock Smash rocks. You have to use Rock Smash, then push a boulder through the rock you just smashed. However, it won't let me push the boulder over where the rock was smashed.

I tried looking into the scripts, but wasn't sure if this is an issue of passability or something else. Would really appreciate any help. And also Merry Christmas! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2021
    Hmm... It might not be allowing two entities to coexist in a space?
    In which case, you may have to move the rocks off-screen as they're smashed.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Hello, same issue here, did you find a way ?
    I can't move the smashed rock after it's smashed because the event is erased in pbSmashEvent. If I move it before, I can push the boulder at the location, but the smash animation plays after the relocate, not nice.

Any idea why the erase event isn't enough ?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Ok I found the way, so here it is in case someone has the same issue : I relocate the event in pbSmashEvent instead of doing it in the event itself. Just need to add this 2 lines in pbSmashEvent(event) juste before event.erase :

event.moveto(-1,-1)
    event.refresh

Back