• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can't get over how good the manga is..

Masqueraine

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    What are some of your favorite parts?

Right now I'm just past chapter 26 and absolutely loving it. So far my favorite chapter has been the one where Green and Red mix up each other's pokemon, just because I love that last panel where Red's pokemon have green cold eyes and vice versa for green's pokemon. It was hilarious imo. XD

Last edited:

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    All of it, but be alerted because all the fun ends sooner or later, because you'll have to wait for new releases :(

When I started reading the manga, I read from Red to Yellow to Gold to Ruby to Diamond in about one day.

To this day still waiting for new chapters to come out every week. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    It really is incredible, I just finished the Diamond/Pearl part which started off weak but got amazing. It took me a long time to read them because I would read alot of one segment then take a long break and return to reading it, but it's amazing. In my mind it even stands among other shonen jump mangas in how good it is some times.

Favorites parts were Emerald and Gold/Silver/Crystal for sure. Gold and Emerald are my favorite characters. G/S/C had great characters all around, while Emerald was probably the overall best story and Emerald really grew on me. I also ended up loving Silver, Crystal, Red, and surprisingly Diamond alot as characters as well.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I say the most realistic approach to the world of Pokemon. It's so interesting, and I read it from Chapter 1 to the end of the Emerald Chapter.

I loved the Ruby/Sapphire Chapters, especially the contrast between the two characters.

Back