• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Can't Think Of A Good Title For My Art Gallery :C

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Art Gallery dawgs
Constructive Critique is ALWAYS welcome

I'll start off by posting these i guess

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Spoiler:

^^ Click the spoiler.

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
haha nice, it was good to click the spoiler and see Zetsubo Sensei up there xD~ made me chuckle~ ¦¬D
The amount of detail you put into that one is immense! the overall shading looks really sweet too, super job on that! (especially the expression he wears x3~)
These looks really nice, you have a really fun style and everything looks unique too, like, you experiment with different ways of doing things, which is neat. It nice to see someone who isn't afraid to push at their own boundaries or go out of their safety zone, especially in the name of improvement <3.
ALSO i really like your chibis<3 (i am so fail at chibis) but yours all look so great and cute, just like they should do D':
Now that I've rambled a load of balls at you, here, have something useful:
The one with the legs are a bit too short, but i don't think it so bad, i mean, they look a better shape of leg than most people seem to pull off. i think if you had juuust pulled the leg thats up over the other one a bit more, and maybe if we could see a tad of the calf of that leg peeping out too, the fact they look 'too short' wouldn't have occurred so much... But yeah, you probably know, a hip is about level with the bellybutton and a thigh should be about 1-1.5 headsize(s), same with a calf, depending on the build you're going for... so these could have done with being a bit longer if you're going to be so fussy.
you probably know this, since you seem quite advanced, but if you find a way of mirroring or flipping the picture, the things you've got 'wrong' will be more apparent to you, it's useful when you think you've done sketching to do that, it helps fix stuff.

D'; i hope this has helped you!

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Thanks

I think the chibis look cute with their massive heads
Your Mileage May vary i guess o3o

I've never been good with drawing full body picturs kasd;ljakd

Hikaru-2.png

Update