• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I drew a Typhlosion!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    Alrighty! This isn't the best in the wold, beacuse I used MSPaint, but I think it's pretty good.

I drew a Typhlosion!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thats pretty good, especially from paint :P

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • that is a good picture

and it dont look like you cut paper out and stuck it together
    very good indeed

Years
  • I like the picture. It very nice for MS Paint. I suggest using a very light grey going into whte for highlights and maybe some practice with the Curve Tool so you can make the picture have more of that anime like look. I give your image a 7.5/10!

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Colette_The_Chosen said:
    You're right.....
    Meh.
    Come on people! Why won't you help me with it! No one sees any flaws?
    Nice picture...but I can help you find the 'flaws'.
    It's stomach's too dark, the green you choose needs a hint of blue and a little bit lighter, it's mouth looks funny, and you flipped the colors on the fire.

Hehehe....Aren't I good at finding flaws XD

It's eyes cool but it is really supposed to be reddish.

Years
  • I agree with Pokedragonefire. And you should try adding some teeth to Typhlosion. It does look like a strong Pokemon, so try making characteristics of one and try looking at the sprite for it. You can find the proper colour schemes, small details you should add, and good shading colours.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    Again, I liked the green I picked, and the blue eyes just make this one stand out in a crowd.

The mouth DOES look funny, and I liked the way the flipped colors looked...

Wombat!!

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2005
    --Edited out for spamming/flaming--

--FG

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back