• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I found something!---doujinshi Pokemon manga

Tweak

Take a look at what I found while trying to find a new avatar on google's image search:

https://komik.morethanart.org/doujinshi/pokemon/index.htm

A list of some doujinshi Pokemon manga. There's one who's inspired by Mato's style.
    If you explore the whole website there were also other doujinshi manga, eg Harry Potter, Yugioh etc...

*snickers*
    the one with gary and ash looks fun. :laugh: yea, they all look so great! i want to draw one too. =( although my manga skills...aren't exactly like that.
    hands, positions, faces, shadings, word bubbles, background TOO COMPLICATED!!! *dies* :dead:

=-=;; orange, i think i've seen urs, its pretty cool

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    *snickers*
    the one with gary and ash looks fun. :laugh: yea, they all look so great! i want to draw one too. =( although my manga skills...aren't exactly like that.
    hands, positions, faces, shadings, word bubbles, background TOO COMPLICATED!!! *dies* :dead:

=-=;; orange, i think i've seen urs, its pretty cool

Thanks! =3 It's not very long yet, though. x.x() I'm so lazy...()

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    I just don't see the thrill sum girls (& even sum guys) get from reading/drawing manga about gay ppl. And just because sum1 doesn't like yaoi, it doesn't make them a homophobe...a homophobe is sum1 who has a "fear" of gay ppl. People writing manga about characters who have no more than a friendly relationship in their respective series, & making them into a gay couple, is just kinda wierd, imo

Tweak

i think yaoi is cool. *smirks* it puts a twist to the story and makes it more intresting. cause sometimes u just get tired of having a girl+boy relationship and u want somethin difference for once.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    No.. I'm not saying i have a problem with er homo(gender)uals but I j ust think its weird... not that I'm against it...

Back