• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need some help for script. Please.

Days
    • Seen Mar 21, 2024
    Hello everyone i know i didn't introduce myself but i have a question for my first HACK ROM.
    I working at Pokèmon Fire Red (BPRI) and i want to know a script or something to trigger a prompt every four steps of player, the goal is to torment the player with random messages.
    Please i require an answer with an script or something example i cannot load the rom because is half traduced in Italian and is English and if is ASM link a guide for beginners

~Cinderace~

This cinderace is always ready for a battle
    Days
  • Maybe I can help for script idea for attracting trainers like some cares about the story more then the gym and tornament so why not make a no gym r tournament hack like u r going to work in an office r u r gonna be in school and pass we can still add the battling and a better story if u want I can make the script

Back