• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need the Backsprites of my Custom Hero

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    Regards!

I want someone who can help me make the backsprites of this character, which would be the protagonist of my hack rom.

zine6f.png

The sequence I need is this:

5A0.png

Note that the resolution of each sprite is 64x64, indexed 4BPP or 16 colors (although I could correct that later), you should not have the backpack, since the character will use a briefcase.

In advance thank you very much to anyone who can help me!

Sorry for my bad English

Saludos!

Quisiera que alguien que pueda me ayude a hacer los backsprites de este personaje, el cual, sería el protagonista de mi hack rom.

zine6f.png

La secuencia que necesito es esta:

5A0.png

Cabe destacar que la resolución de cada sprite es de 64x64, indexada a 4BPP o 16 colores (aunque yo podría corregir eso luego), no debe tener la mochila ya que el personaje usará un maletín.

De antemano muchas gracias a quien me pueda ayudar!

1.%20smile.gif

Créditos a draco19904 por los sprites.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    That looks very good. I would make a back sprite for you, if i were good at it but, trainer back sprites is basically my worst strength in Pokemon essentials.

Back