• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Icon|PlatForm

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
Years
  • Icon|PlatForm

Seems Like everybody started making Icons which got me intrested too! So here guys this is my shop only for ICONS no banners or Avatars.I make everthing what is made in this Shop .I would really appreciate it if you would theme by :Nilojan in your Sig if i made you Icons.So lets get to it!

_______
    Rules

1. Follow all PC rules, and don't flame or spam the thread.
    2. Allow at least 1 week for the request to be done before posting/PMing me about it. Chances are good it will be done before this, but I'm a busy guy. Please understand, I don't have the summer off like you do.
    3. You may request ONLY ICONS. With that in mind, don't request banners or avatars .
    4. I have the right to deny your request at any time if I see there's something wrong with it, or if its simply impossible for me to do (given time or schedule). If I can't take your request, please don't get upset about it. Remember, you're not paying me for these, and I'm not earning a dime from them.
    5. Please give me credit, even if you use them on another site/forum.
    6. Also, don't steal these and claim them as your own. You wouldn't want that done to you.
    7. I only do 3 People at a Time.

Icon|PlatForm
    Icon|PlatForm
    Icon|PlatForm
    Icon|PlatForm

Icon|PlatForm
    Icon|PlatForm
    Icon|PlatForm
    Icon|PlatForm

Icon|PlatForm
    Icon|PlatForm
    Icon|PlatForm