• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a dexholder

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Where would you live? What pokemon would you have? What traits would you have, and what special ability would you have (Reds a battler Golds a hatcher ect). Also what would your storyline be?

Serperior

ɱɛʟт
    Years
    I would live in:
    Castelia City, Unova, but I'm currently not there [read below].
    My team would be:
    Hydreigon, Zebstrika, Bisharp, Jellicent, Volcarona and Serperior.
    I would be:
    Quite sarcastic, a loner, and a bit rude.
    My ability:
    Strategist.
    Storyline:
    I was already a dex holder for several years [received ~10 years ago], and I continue travelling to fight powerful trainers despite that I'm good enough to become a Gym Leader. Nothing too fancy.

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    i would:

name: amethyst

live: in kanto, probably pallet town or viridian city. i am so creative but travel across the pokemon world

team: ivysaur, skarmory, lanturn, gallade, houndoom, and spiritomb

traits: calm, but have a "short fuse", generally looks at the dark side of events

ability: battler. again, so creative ^^

storyline: when little, played with kanto trio and silver. parents died in fire, was trained and raised by Giovanni who wanted her to help him find silver.
    (i actually want to write a story about this ^^)

Back