• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm bad with titles.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Sorry no fancy css coding.

I'm going to be very specific about this.... If you request something, in a different format, I will be angry... Then I will refuse to do your request till you use the correct format that I'm providing.

(You do not have to do the little box thing)

Code:
    Text:
    Render/Stock:
    Text:
    Sub Text:
    Extra info:

Example of a Render:
    I'm bad with titles.

(Render from "animerenders.net")

Example of a Stock:
    I'm bad with titles.

(Thank you moments for the stock pack... Go download it, it has alot of great quality stocks)

Examples of my work:
    I'm bad with titles.

I'm bad with titles.

I'm bad with titles.

I'm bad with titles.

I'm bad with titles.

I'm bad with titles.

That is all. Please give requests...

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Thanks for the mention! :D

Anyways, I think I've commented on some of these tags in the past, but it seems you've got effects and compo and stuff down, I think text and colours is hurting you the most.

That said, letoutthebeast3nc.png is almost an amazing tag, just too much empty space. I like the idea you had, but you left too much of the canvas blank and definitely faded out the effects too soon. Speaking of effects, they are great in that tag, and this tag is probably your best in terms of colours as well.

Also, just a general tip, try and keep your eye on the quality of your pieces. A lot of them are looking a tiny bit low quality either from textures building up noise over them, or to much sharpening/adjustments etc. Try applying the image, then adding a Noise > Reduce Noise filter on it, and play with the settings / erase bits to help get rid of pixellation and other imperfections.

No request from me though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Thanks for the mention! :D

Anyways, I think I've commented on some of these tags in the past, but it seems you've got effects and compo and stuff down, I think text and colours is hurting you the most.

That said, letoutthebeast3nc.png is almost an amazing tag, just too much empty space. I like the idea you had, but you left too much of the canvas blank and definitely faded out the effects too soon. Speaking of effects, they are great in that tag, and this tag is probably your best in terms of colours as well.

Also, just a general tip, try and keep your eye on the quality of your pieces. A lot of them are looking a tiny bit low quality either from textures building up noise over them, or to much sharpening/adjustments etc. Try applying the image, then adding a Noise > Reduce Noise filter on it, and play with the settings / erase bits to help get rid of pixellation and other imperfections.

No request from me though.
    Sorry for this random thing but... I'm happy.
    I'm bad with titles.

Thanks, the "nc" actually meant "not cropped." It's also my most recent tag. I also received a comment about colour... I tried to fix it, but it just ended up worse D:.
    I have a cropped version of it....

I'm bad with titles.

That's fine, it's just nice to get some tips. Thank you.

Out of curiosity, do you have an instant messaging thing that I could contact you with?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Text:and?
    Render/Stock:ht tp:// pixelatedgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/magneton.png
    Text:
    Sub Text:Magneton <-- Small font :)
    Size:average sig size :)
    Colours:green blue
    Extra info: -

Years
  • Text: The Empress
    Render/Stock:
    Spoiler:
    or
    Spoiler:

Sub Text: On This Bloody Battlefield.
    Size: 400x240
    Colours: Red and Dark Grey

Um, I'm not sure why text was on there twice so I deleted the second one.
    As for the renders, you can use whichever one suits better.
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Personally I think you rely on C4D use and textures & pre-made effects a little too much. You should try creating some of your own effects with brushing and filters to start improving your work. At any rate, you've improved a lot I must say. This is probably your best, but see those white effects around the focal? Cut them, you don't need the action there. Also start brining text closer to the focal, it should avoid being in empty space (a common mistake) as it distracts the eye from the focal of the image. I think in a lot of your work, your effects and your gradient maps are way too heavy, you need to start relying on more of your own ability and practicing with doing color adjustments with more advanced options such as curves and stronger ones such as color balance and the likes to get the colors you want to achieve, rather than focusing too much on gradient maps which it looks like you do. And the effects, as I said, try not to abuse them, and bring out focals more.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I'm bad with titles.
    I've seen this somewhere in GFXForums? are you Gabber? anyway, I really like your works.

Actually, I'm "keoni" on there. I coppied a style gabber had. If you need to check, I'm in +mm.

I will get working on those requests.
    EDIT: "and?" I cannot work with that, unfortunately. I would be happy to make one for you if you gave me something regular, as that looks already completed.

Thank you, Abnegation.. I know I rely on them a bit too much. I'm trying to wain myself off of some of the things. I'm stopping with the C4D-wh*ring. I do try to not use gradients as much, and see what the other things can do, but some times I find myself going back to them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Text: The Empress
    Render/Stock:
    Spoiler:
    or
    Spoiler:

Sub Text: On This Bloody Battlefield.
    Size: 400x240
    Colours: Red and Dark Grey

Um, I'm not sure why text was on there twice so I deleted the second one.
    As for the renders, you can use whichever one suits better.
    Thanks!

I'm bad with titles.

I've never had such an intense urge to hit my moniter because of a render. And this was the easier one to work with.

Back