• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Having Image problems...help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2007
Well, I made my own Trainer Card, but its too big to fit in my signature. Theo riginal jpegs was 55 KB....I changed it to a lesser quality version...still only 49 KBs...as a png, it is 48 KBs...

I don't get why it is so big..its the same size as all the other Trainer Cards (I'm certain, I used someone else's trainer card to get the size right)...so does anyone have any clue of how to get my Trainer Card onto my Signature?

--Currently, the only way to make it fit is to shrink it to about 1/4 its size, in which it is so small that any quality in it goes to zero...help!

Ethan621

Wait, what?
Years
Quite yer bellyachin' I fixed it. Everyone, ignore my lesser-abled cousin here. He's not the sharpest member of the family.

:) Family members are fun.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2007
Hmm.. "fixed" would not be pixelating the sprites so I can see the individual pixel colors on the sprites, now would it? Had I 15 posts right now, I'd link the "fixed" version, but I don't, so I can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back