• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In the Market For: Eevee Eggs

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
    Provided I can GET Eevee Eggs (Or AN Eevee Egg) without the National Pokedex.

Don't got much to offer in the area of trades at this point. Not very far in yet. I've got Pokemon Pearl, though, so I'll see what I can do.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    You can obtain national dex pokemon via WiFi Friend Codes. Not the GTS however, even after you've seen them, unless you have nat. dex.

I'm currently looking into a female eevee, if I get one, I can make some eggs for ya =P

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
    Looking around, I need to ask:

I was told that you could only trade Pokemon you've seen but if those with Diamond are looking for Palkia I have to wonder if this is truly so? I confess the Nat.Dex/GTS thing has me a tad lost.

Popuri

~Eievui~
    Years
    I would love an Eevee egg please!!!
    Also can u help me FIND my friend code? I set up Wifi and all... I just can't find my friend code. (I already recieved it from pkmncenter ppl)

U can trade between Pearl and Diamond w/o Nat.Dex and GTS I believe

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
    Ok so, I really would like an Eevee as well, so CAN you trade them (not through GTS, but normal friendcode trading) before you have the National Dex?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    yes you can trade before the National Dex. they just won't be counted in the dex until you get the national dex. i have around 20 Eeevees in the making. for a trade, here is what i request:

-Treecko
    -Torchic
    -Electrike
    -Miltank
    -Mareep
    -Totodile
    -Bagon
    -Charmander
    -Trapinch
    -Cyndaquil
    -Carvanha
    -Teddiursa
    -Stantler
    -Hondour
    -Slakoth
    -Larvitar
    -Lotad
    -Shroomish
    -Aron
    -Bulbasaur
    -Swablu
    -Hitmonlee
    -Zangoose
    -Anorith
    -Kangaskhan
    -Tropius
    -Feebas
    -Solrock
    -Chikorita

if you have the evolutions of these pokemon, i will accept them as well. if you want me to evolve your Eevee for you, i will be glad to, but understand there are "friendly" consequences of doing so.

also, i have other rare pokemon and wanted pokemon that i'm willing to trade (for instance, mewtwo, zapdos and some others). it's better we adjust the trading into one transaction rather multiple sessions.

Popuri

~Eievui~
    Years
    YES U CAN!!!

Before u get GTS or Nat.Dex u CAN trade between Diamond and Pearl games.

EDIT: Uh... Samson... is there anything else I can get u plz??? Something obtainable in D/P??? Like a D/P starter???

Back