• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Inferna's digital shop of arts

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
Years
  • Hello, thought I'd set up a shop here, been a while since I've had some requests!
    For just now I'm only going to offer art but I may branch out to banners sometime soon.
    I draw Pokemon and people - in my own style - but can do more realistic stuff if you ask nice enough.
    I'm only going to offer digital for the moment but if you want traditional then say so :3​

What I offer
    Black lines and colour - 1
    Inferna's digital shop of arts

Coloured lines and full colour with simple background - 2

- Teeny sanguini​

Coloured lines with full background - 3

Code:
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Cabin Sketch][SIZE=5]Form[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [B]I would like[/B] [1/2/3/]
    [B]Description[/B] Describe what Pokemon/trainers ect you want in the picture 
    and along with a background if appropriate. I will draw a maximum of 4 pokemon in 
    each picture. If including a trainer/OC's then provide refs/descriptions.
    [B]Size[/B] 500x500 px is small 2000x2000 Medium and 4000x4000 is the biggest I'll go. If you want a landscape/portrait then add that in.[/CENTER]

RULES
    1. 1 Request per person per post. If you post two then you will be banned!
    2. Give credit if used anywhere, Inferna is fine.
    3. Do not rush me, I have a life so requests may take longer than anticipated.
    4. I have the right to refuse requests.
    5. If the list is full DO NOT post asking for a request.
    6. Use the form or NO REQUEST. Put in as much detail as possible please, it makes it much easier.​

SPOTS
    - OPEN
    - OPEN
    - OPEN
    - OPEN​

Requests completed

Back