• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is that the end??

YUMAWARU

GHoST Master
    Years
    everyone knows that I showed i good control on the MS.Paint drawing.. everything i draw is on this program.. rather if it's a fakemon or an artistic picture... this relationship between us was long and powerful...

BUT.. look at this picture that i made on a Photoshop pro ..my first attempt drawing this style:

LIKIKI

the previous LIKIKI that i made on MS.Paint

what do you think!!? (i know that the shadows are too strong..next time i'll fix it)..

does that means that my relationship with MS.Paint will end ?
    well, that remains a questions...

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    looks good. i'm a big photoshop junkie so it's good to see more people picking it up. what tools did you use, and did it take you less time to make it in photoshop?

oh, also, some of hte outlining is a little thin... but that doesn't matter, it all still looks good.

Horrorshow

Astrud, astrud.
    Years
    Pretty nice!

The only thing I could recommend for using Photoshop is maybe to add some weight to your lines? It could give some nice depth to your pictures. :]

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    I love your art! So kawaii! *Squee~!

Yes... I draw everything on the MS Paint program... I've never tried photoshop but it would be better to draw on Photoshop more if you spent alot of money on it/time downloading it. Still, varying between the two programs would be good. You set a good example for all us MS Paint artists! ^^

Back