• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issues with pedometers in JPAN's engine

Years
  • Hello all. I will be straightforward.

Using JPAN's engine (applied through the tool not the patch). I checked the box for "safari battle corrections" to enable the pedometers.

The issue is, the flag-set pedometers seem to not be incrementing. The pedometer that is always on is incrementing fine.

My custom flags are all in the 300 range (301-304). Consistently, none of the pedometers (except the non-flag-set one) are incrementing.

Concerns:
    - The flags for the patch version are in the 900 range whereas mine are in the 300s, do these pedometers require certain flag numbers perhaps?
    - I did not check (in the hack tool) specials 0x86-0x89, according to the doc, these don't seem to be needed. Perhaps there was an oversight and they are?

Has anyone else experienced a problem like this? If it is a bug with JPAN's engine and not my implementation it should be easy to replicate. Maybe I am missing something very stupid.

Here is the code I'm using to test:

Spoiler: Code

Thanks for the help.

Back