• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IV Generation Starters

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    Hi all,
    Generation IV, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum only. No black/white yet. Never posted on here before, never even used my friend code yet. Just getting back into Pokemon after a hiatus for a while and my pokedex is going well-- seen 263 and caught like 189. I just came to the realization that I have a lot of work to do as far as previous generations go, and I thought of the interwebz. Anyway, I was basically looking to get all the starter pokemon from Generation I-IV. I have chimchar, totodile, and bulbasaur. So to sum up, I'm looking for someone who has any or all of the following:

I
    charmander
    squirtle
    II
    cyndaquil
    chikorita
    III
    treecko
    torchic
    mudkip
    IV
    turtwig
    pinplup

If anyone has bred some of these eggs (hatched or unhatched) and needs bulbasaurs, totodiles, or chimchars please let me know. If you don't need any of these, make a request and I'll let you know if I have anything. On the offchance there's anyone who just has any of the starters laying around and need soemone to take them off their hands, I'd really appreciate it.

chillindiln

Last edited:
    Back