• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JollyRoger25's Sprite Shop

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
  • Hello, its me again, JollyRoger25 with another shop.

This shop is for battle sprites
    You can use the sprites for anything. Game, Avatar, whatever, just give me credit. Kay thanks. :)

Complete Works:
    Spoiler:

Now about my sprites, you might notice a few similarities between them and a few other sprites, well instead of creating a sprite from scratch, I more akin to meld. I take parts from sprites to create a new sprite, as will yours be. Now if needed I will create some parts from scratch.

Request Form:
    Name: (your name here)
    Sprite: (basic description of sprite)

Now it will take me a while to do these, so be patient with me.

Thank your for using JollyRoger25's Sprite Shop, remember, credit me.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
    Years
  • Hello JollyRodger! Is it possible that the sprite you make for me a pokemon? :3

If so:

Name: CourageHound
    Sprite: A Typlosion standing upright with sunglasses on and a solid black jacket with his hands inside the jacket pockets. He then tosses then sunglasses aside and flares up his back causing the jacket to be quickly burst into flames and fall off.

If not i'll just settle for a regular person:

Sprite: A dark skin, short-dark haired teenager with dark blue jeans, a solid back shirt , a jacket similar to PBFHDude ,and a pokeball belt. He'd be facing sideways then turn towards the challenger, pluck a ball from his belt and tosses the ball to the other hand.

Last edited:

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • Hello JollyRodger! Is it possible that the sprite you make for me a pokemon? :3

If so:

Sprite: A Typlosion standing upright with sunglasses on and a solid black jacket with his hands inside the jacket pockets. He then tosses then sunglasses aside and flares up his back causing the jacket to be quickly burst into flames and fall off.

If not i'll just settle for a regular person:

Sprite: A dark skin, short-dark haired teenager with dark blue jeans, a solid back shirt , a jacket similar to PBFHDude ,and a pokeball belt. He'd be facing sideways then turn towards the challenger, pluck a ball from his belt and tosses the ball to the other hand.

Sure, in fact, because your my first customer, I'll make both for you. :) Request Accepted
    I'll begin immediatly, and PM you as well as post the results here.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
    Years
  • Sure, in fact, because your my first customer, I'll make both for you. :) Request Accepted
    I'll begin immediatly, and PM you as well as post the results here.

Thanks :D! I'm sure you'll get more customers pretty soon cuz all your work is pretty awesome

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • I normally sprite my own stuff but I like how somehow you animate it so I guess I'll request.

Name: PikakittenX
    Description: The Pikakitten in my avatar not glowing, so yellow fur, red mane and cheeks, and brown paws and tip tail. I want him to drop down on all fours from the position he's already in and growl. Thanks, bye!

~Sincerely
    PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Back