• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jumpin' on the Lorelei band wagon!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • *Excuse the weird title :3*

Yeah, I decided to open up one of these, with a little encouragement from certain somebody's! Anyhow, just to tell you right now: I'm not all that skilled or good when it comes to making Signatures or Banners. :B At least, compared to the great gfx artists you see in this board anyway. :3

...Okay, mental note: I do NOT know how to start these things. Blah. Well I'll start with a little intro:

I have been making avatars and Signatures on the magical world of GIMP for 1-2 years I think. Oh well~ And yes! I do take your criticisms and tips; I love to hear your thoughts!

Set One
    JoshMartin2.png

akizadwaggysig-1.png

MikuDwaggy.png

RockStarDwaggy.png

Set Two

Shanasiggey.png

oreintal.png

Izzy2.png

RA.png

Some Icons:

pullgirlavie.gif
    lucarioavie.jpg
    thshippou.jpg
    ccssaku-wait01byhoshidesigns.png
    Gatobow.jpg
    zeloschibicutieicon.png
    319-1.jpg

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I'm not very good at criticism, but here we go! :P Most of your icons lack good quality, especially the Pokemon ones. Finding high quality stock can be a pain in the neck, I suggest stalking tumblr's. It's where I get all my stocks from, I like the first and 6th Icon! :3 They're quite good. As for your tags; well, I don't really have anything to say since Icons are my area of interest. D: Although they are nice! n__n

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I'm not very good at criticism, but here we go! :P Most of your icons lack good quality, especially the Pokemon ones. Finding high quality stock can be a pain in the neck, I suggest stalking tumblr's. It's where I get all my stocks from, I like the first and 6th Icon! :3 They're quite good. As for your tags; well, I don't really have anything to say since Icons are my area of interest. D: Although they are nice! n__n

Thanks. =)
    Truth be told, I don't usually make icons because well, I prefer making signatures, and well, the stocks I use aren't that good anyway. XD

But thanks for the heads up! I'll check that out. =)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Your signature look lovely, Shawn! I can't really C&C on them myself though, because I'm also more of an icon person. I'm agreeing with dragonomega in the fact that better stocks = better icons. Try looking at fanart on Pixiv, and look for more higher quality screenshots. I don't go on tumblr, but when I was there for Criminal Minds the images were nice. My favorite icon would be the sixth one. Not because it's Zelos, but because it's the cleanest, and if you sharpened it a little it could look a little nicer. Try seeing about messing with the curves and selective color (color balance on GIMP, I think).

Overall good work! GIMP can be a tough program, but you can really make really neat designs out of it if you learn how to use it. n_n

yes ttly bumping this.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Thanks Tara~ :3

Now for more signature stuff:

talesofphantasiasignature.png

arriettaxanise.png

ariettasignature.png

I even tried my hand at some photography, which I'll show at a later date. :3

EDIT:

I also made some ToA icons (first attempt)

lukeicon1.png
    tearicon1.png
    lukeicon2.png
    tearicon2.png
    tearicon3.png
    tearicon4.png

Last edited:
    Back