• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just something, like the rest (But yeah, mostly ideas by someone who don't know how to do)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    Welp, idea's cool i guess

I don't even know how thread works, so i'm just gonna try and see, so yeah !

One year later, I discover something strange called the Twitch Plays Pokemon, yeah, I this kind of person who just realise something incredible happened After it passed ! So yeah, it was kind of inspiring and because i'm someone who has the habits to use imagination and create story, i decide to try to create the basic ideas for a fan game, and so i've done it.

I remembered about it yesterday and so i decide i should talk about it somewhere to see what people think about it

So yeah, i'm not really good at english, and i don't want to push people, but if someone is interested, or if you want to help, just say it. I had like a full story in mind, some gameplay features and more to talk about, so i don't really know where to start, but yeah, just wrote that here and see later if you want more information about it.

The main thing probably is the fact than i wanted to test the fact i hear: "in a story, people can remember about at the most 8 main character" so yeah, i've wrote them, well, 7 i will say because the last one is more the player, so it's easier, no ?

Anyway, i just don't really know how it works so i'm just gonna end here and wait people for telling me how to use this, bye !

Back