• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keoni's, My Work

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I've changed in styles a few more times, and done a few extra things.
    Typographys.
    Keoni's, My Work

-Robert Byrne

Keoni's, My Work

Keoni's, My Work

Gift For Mute on GFXF - Light Barrier.
    Keoni's, My Work

Ichigo Tag
    Keoni's, My Work

First Vector:
    Keoni's, My Work

Original Image:
    Keoni's, My Work

Let's Go.
    Keoni's, My Work

Set me Aflame.
    Keoni's, My Work

Tech Warrior.
    Keoni's, My Work

Black Rock Shooter.

Keoni's, My Work

I'ma post everything I made this month soon on a tag wall of sorts.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I was having insane thoughts when I made this... I was even thinking about how I would commit suicide, but don't worry, it was just a strange reaction from something I'd written down earlier(yea I know... it still sounds crazy to you).
    Keoni's, My Work

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    Wow, nice artwork. My favorite ones are 3,4,5 and 6. I've seen a lot of good art, but you sir, top my list.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Keoni's, My Work
    Tried using textures.... I know the splatters make it pretty messy, but it got mostly what I wanted.... Though I did kinda over do it...

The quote's from a Plan B song...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    It does seem like you've overdone that last LP of yours. Maybe you ought to try not being so heavy on the splatter in the text, and a little more adding to the background, which seems to be lacking in any sort. I think what you've done to the text is nice, but you've made it to that point where it's the fine line of looking really good, and being unreadable, which is something you never really want with text in a graphic.

I'll rate one other as well.

Black Rock Shooter~

I see that you've been using a lot of blue in your tags, and for this, it doesn't seem all that overpowering, which is probably a good thing. I like those effects surrounding the girl as well, which is different in my eyes. One thing that I find a little iffy is that it seems a little too monotone, which kinda kills it. I know Blue is meant to be the primary focus of the Black Rock Shooter, but it's just blue, and there really isn't a variation of colours which I can see. Another thing that bothers me, but isn't really a huge problem, just a peeve, is that there lots of negative space caused by the effects surrounding her, so it looks very empty. Maybe you could fix that up by overlapping those effects on top of each other using different shades to get more space filled up.

One more thing. Anything that stretches the page, like the LP above, would be wise to put into spoiler tags.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Update:

On another forum (gfxforums) I have been accepted into a group called "Element". They are a resourcing group, so expect to see some resources shared. =] thank you.

Back