• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laidjon's tiles and whatsoever!

mitchell114

Owner of Pokemon Yango version
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Really good Laidjon but I think the heroine looks to young. overall a 8.

Laidjon*

An eternal equilibrium~
    Years
  • And here is one finished ow sheet. The Rival ows =). Also a minor edit on the trainer sprite itself.
    Rival.png

No has permission to use this. =)

Rates?

Laidjon*

An eternal equilibrium~
    Years
  • Tadaa! My very first building. A poke-school, like in Pokemon Ranger xD. It's made for my hack, so nobody has the permission to use these tiles!
    I've made 2 versions.

V1:
    School.png

V2:
    SchoolV2.png

Rates? Also, please rate the ows. =D

Last edited:

Laidjon*

An eternal equilibrium~
    Years
  • Two worldmaps. Both are for my hack. The top map is Johto and the bottom map is my own region. I've done it in HG/SS Style with a bit of my own style.
    NieuweIrotsuya.png

Rate? And don't steal :P
    Also, please rate my other works from October 27 till now :)

Laidjon*

An eternal equilibrium~
    Years
  • Ugh...

Part 2 of the ow's.
    The hero ow's:
    Hero.png

It's not finished. I still have to do the running frames.

Rate all of my work plox?

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
  • I like the designs of your trainer sprites, but the sprites themselves need a bit of work. The outlines on the girl's arms are kind of patchy, and her hands... Well, they don't really look like hands. It also seems kind of inappropriate for the dress being flipped up so much on a girl that age.

The male protagonist's arms are even worse; they're too thick, too short, and the left arm has a crazy-long diagonal line. The arms should be long enough to reach four or five inches below the pelvis. Another problem is the bottom of the shirt. The shape and color of the line makes it seem more like the top of the pants than the bottom of the shirt, which in turn makes it look like the torso and legs are from two different people. The long straight line going up from his right hip doesn't help.

I like the rival's design, but his head looks kind of flat. You can easily fix this by making his hair a pixel taller, and maybe making the topmost horizontal line a pixel or two shorter. Just a heads-up, but you should stop asking people to rate your sprites; it gives a bad impression.

Laidjon*

An eternal equilibrium~
    Years
  • Thanks Chesu. (Late reaction :P)

I made a Fakemon :O
    Scratch.png

A split-evo from Haunter. This Fakemon can travel through dimensions. Sorta like Palkia.
    I just need to know which of these four is better. Or some tips on how to improve them =)

Back