• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias: Soul Keeper

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
O.M.G. That's so pretty... I am SO using it... well done, the effects look really good and match Latias perfectly.

That font... I've seen it before...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
It's really pretty. @_@ Nice job on it! It's almost as good as the banner you made me! ^^

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
Years
Heh, thanks ^_^

And Jedi... if you have ever read the Harry Potter books, you would recognize it! The font is called Lumos. It seemd to be the only non-curly font that fit LAtias well.... I wanted sorta a magical theme to the pic.... not just an elegant one... Thansk for the comments guys :P

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
Years
Jedi_Amara said:
I knew I had it on my home computer. *is not at home*

Oh yes... *points to sig* See what I said about people calling me "Jedi"?

*dies*

I'm still gonna call you that because it is easier for me to type... lol. Meh.... I might grow out of it don't worry.... and I don't often ready teh text in most sigs XD... only if they catch my eye, lol. XD

Night folks!

Sawyer

���
Years
heh... lol... well, i think it's pretty good. you took a nice clean pic of the sky, added a pic of a latias, brushed all around Latias, and added text... kinda easy to do if you ask me, but still very good ^^, it would've been better if you'd done the sky part yourself, but that is kinda hard to do (and yes, i know how). it was a definitely good choice of text, and a good spot to put Latias. another spot to put him may be skimming the ocean... :\ i give it 9.3/10 ^^, that's a really good grade coming from me. :D

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
Years
YEah, I mainly did it to use it as an example for that one guy who just did something similar... I would done the bg myself, but seeing as it was about 3:30am/4:00, I was tired... so... lol. Thanks AC :P

Back