• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda: Beginning of the Past

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    No, not pokemon. I have started on this project about a week ago.Now, I understand my other game wasn't going to good, since I had to restart the whole project. Now, I plan to make this game with RMXP.

#--Storyline--#
    Before there was Link...Before there was Ganandorf...Before there was Zelda...Leron was the hero.He was the King of the Era Village, and Emporer of the country. Leron was born at the same time of his rival, Emona. They grew up despising each other their whole childhood. When Emona had left with his father, since his father was a scientist, to explore the desert, his father had abandoned Emona. Leron, had found out to find Emona, but it was a trap. Emona had left, and Leron was stuck in the Era Village. And, still is today.So you're objective is to stop Emona from becoming Emperor of the country and ruling the Era Village.

#--Features--#
    • Day/Night System
    • Puzzling Areas
    • --More to come( Trust Me)

#--Maps--#
    Era Desert:

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for...
    #--Screenshots--#

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Looks decent so far, but if it has virtually nothing to do with the Zelda series...why call it Legend of Zelda?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I'm gonna get that alot. The answer to that is at the end of the game.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    In every Zelda game, there is a boy in green clothes...without that, it's not Zelda.

Consider adding Zelda Graphics, sounds, and more. Theres a Zelda Engine for RMXP over on rmxp.org so you might wanna consider that.

Anyway, Good luck ;)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    You really shouldnt be telling people what to put in there game I am sure he has a reason for not putting zelda graphics in and that is his decision. He is obviously not going to call it the legend of Zelda without it relating to the Zelda universe in some way.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I am no longer doing this game due to it's replies. There is no link because the main hero would somewhere in the game and since he was the hero; Link is born, and then grows up to be the hero. Then that might be the end of the game...it might not...

Back