• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legoone's Sprites or fails?

legoone

pepe
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    How do you make a spoiler?

My sprite are in the attachments.

You talk freely about it.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
      Untitled.png
      621 bytes · Views: 73
    • crom.png
      crom.png
      512 bytes · Views: 73
    • fishy.png
      fishy.png
      494 bytes · Views: 74
    • shiny crom.png
      shiny crom.png
      813 bytes · Views: 73
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    hi, nice start, but you should really try soemthingm ore easy liek recoloring first

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Way to steal my thread title. Anyway...I'd say fails. They have no shading, I don't know what they are...and the lines are more than one pixel thick.

legoone

pepe
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Im not great a spriting.These are scraps.And im a beginner at it thats why theres no shading

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Cali
    • Seen Apr 2, 2013
    Im not great a spriting.These are scraps.And im a beginner at it thats why theres no shading

Excuses get you nowhere.
    Anyways what I recommend is that you practice and study a few pokemon sprites to get the style down, pokemon style is very simplistic and almost anybody can do it with a little perseverance.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Frankly, there's nothing to say about them because there's nothing there except some vague shapes that don't make any sense.

I can't critique something I can't recognise.

Back