• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lets Journey Together!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Lend me a hand!
    The Beginning

First off, I give credit to Cherrim for this layout, I really liked it so I wanted to borrow it for my own, eventual journal!

Anyways! I've been thinking of starting up another playthrough of Pokemon Sun before USUM comes out and I want PC's help in deciding my team! So If you have any ideas of Pokemon to use feel free to post them here in this thread, or PM me, mons you think I should partner up with! My only restraints are that I will be using Alolan-Vulpix, the pokemon must be obtainable in-game, and that I'd rather not use any Pokemon on my previous team as they are one of kind :)

These members were:
    Kommo-o
    Primarina
    Tsareena
    Lycanroc-Midday
    Crabominable
    Alolan-Muk

Any other mons are available for me to use though! You are welcome to post a whole team of 6 or a single mon. If I choose your mon, I will nickname it after you. After all, this is a PokeCommunity team and I can't complete this journey without you. I look forward to journeying Alola with you all! :)

Current Pokemon

o/

Last edited:

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
    Hello, you could try catching a Grubbin since is always nice to have an electric type plus it resist two of Alolan Vulpix's weaknesses(though shares the other two lol).

Edit: Forgot to mention that I mean't when it fully evolves, sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
    Lend me a hand!
    The Beginning

First off, I give credit to Cherrim for this layout, I really liked it so I wanted to borrow it for my own, eventual journal!

Anyways! I've been thinking of starting up another playthrough of Pokemon Sun before USUM comes out and I want PC's help in deciding my team! So If you have any ideas of Pokemon to use feel free to post them here in this thread, or PM me, mons you think I should partner up with! My only restraints are that I will be using Alolan-Vulpix, the pokemon must be obtainable in-game, and that I'd rather not use any Pokemon on my previous team as they are one of kind :)

These members were:
    Kommo-o
    Primarina
    Tsareena
    Lycanroc-Midday
    Crabominable
    Alolan-Muk

Any other mons are available for me to use though! You are welcome to post a whole team of 6 or a single mon. If I choose your mon, I will nickname it after you. After all, this is a PokeCommunity team and I can't complete this journey without you. I look forward to journeying Alola with you all! :)

Current Pokemon

o/

I've been breeding for a shiny and I have a lot of Sudowoodo with Adamant natures that need a home. Would you like one for your team? I'd hate to see perfectly good pokemon never find a trainer.

Back