• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look! oДo

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
Years
  • Here's just some random stuff I feel like putting up because I'm really bored. I'll put up more stuff when I make more…but you can find this on my dA account anyway.

---

Ulquiorra
    Spoiler:

I colored a lineart I found. It was really fun considering the fact that I had nothing to do. I'm really happy how the sleeve turned out, though I don't really like anything else in the picture. (I really don't know what's going on in the picture XD)

The Cover for a Pokemon Doujinshi I'm Working on
    Spoiler:

It's a quick cover thing, I need practice with my tablet anyways. :P I'll update a bit with it from time to time.

---

That's all for now. Will update late. :)
    (also...here's my deviantART: www.eternalwar.deviantart.com)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Spoiler:

Stupid spoiler BBcode was acting up. =/ Fixed. =3 Review in there ^.

Last edited:

☆Patched☆

Years
  • Okay. So I've decided to begin a Pokemon Doujinshi. c: I haven't finished page one yet -shot- but I've got the cover which I REALLY like. Now because I'm posting this on two different website, I'm going to need two different water marks. :S I don't know if I should be consistent or not, plus, on Pokecommunity, if I pot them here, they'll be larger than the ones on my deviantART...which is bad. :/ Oh well, here goes nothing:

I'll put up more pages when I come back from my vacation.
    ALSO, I don't have a title for it...any suggestions? (it has to have omething to do with the eeveelutions)

☆Patched☆

Years
  • Haha thanks for the comments. X3
    @dark aron, it's purposely demented XD (i never really liked that doodle anyway. :P)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Even though I can't stand Eevee you did a pretty good job with it. But I'm wondering why didnt you make the eyebrows look more full as if the Eevee is upset about whatever its upset about (don't get me wrong, I love the coloring and the shading of it). You also did a great job with Dawn, but I'm curious of what her face would look like

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Ulquiorra's awesome!!
    The shape of Eevee's head was slightly off, but it still was all good. :)

☆Patched☆

Years
  • Thanks for all the comments guys! c:
    Because of my lazy butt, I haven't made any progress with the comic. XD
    I DID actually submit something, but it's not...really...good. ^^; Here's it if you want to see it: http://eternalwar.deviantart.com/art/OC-i-ll-play-130489161
    Also, I'm currently coloring some lineart and trying ot a new way to shade. "U" I should be able to get it up in the next few days.

Back