• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucas out of Sinnoh [56K Warning]

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
Years
  • Spoiler:

Yep, this is my new comic, Lucas out of Sinnoh. Credits are in the title picture above. As more comics are added, any necessary extra credits will be added to the bottom of the comic. I dunno if this comic is gonna be completed, but here we go...

Issue 1

Spoiler:

Issue 2

Spoiler:

EDIT: I didn't realise how big the comics were, but I've put the title page in a spoiler tag, along with the comics.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Ok. Don't mix generations. ESPECIALLY not D/P and FR/LG, not only is D/P much larger, but they have different perspectives. Big no no. Good plot, but if he doesn't have time to get 1 coin, how does he have time for a Pokemon battle. Also, he magically teleports from Celadon to Pewter. Strange. Prof. Oaks lab is south, not east. Put some thought into character editing, advanced Pokerus plot is good, I guess. Besides those minor mistakes, it's good.

Edit:
    Make the comics smaller, and put them in links. Major help, save them as .png, not as .jpg. I read the image location, it's .jpg alright.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Ok. Don't mix generations. ESPECIALLY not D/P and FR/LG, not only is D/P much larger, but they have different perspectives. Big no no. Good plot, but if he doesn't have time to get 1 coin, how does he have time for a Pokemon battle. Also, he magically teleports from Celadon to Pewter. Strange. Prof. Oaks lab is south, not east. Put some thought into character editing, advanced Pokerus plot is good, I guess. Besides those minor mistakes, it's good.

Edit:
    Make the comics smaller, and put them in links. Major help, save them as .png, not as .jpg. I read the image location, it's .jpg alright.

Wow dude, he has to go slightly right before he can go south. And him mixing the generations is the whole point of the comic, how is that a big no no?

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Because it looks horrible, and no sane reader would stand to look at it after reading other comics that actually look right.

An alternative is to make or find the sprites in FRLG format (Im sure you can find a Lucas and Professor Rowan somewhere). The story seems good and original enough, but the huge pictures are very very off-putting.

In short, move the pictures into even and smaller panels and change to png format. If all that comes to fruition, you'll be doing good. Keep it up, and please follow the advice given by me and Astral - because we've been in the area for a little longer I presume.

EDIT: Astral, he didnt teleport from Celadon to Pewter, it was Cerulean to Pewter.

Back