• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mad_Ecstacy

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
mad_ecstasy.jpg

Ahh... "Mad Nautilus" from MegamanX: Command Mission. One of my favourite characters.

...w00t! Finally got down to doing decent lightning effects~!!

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
Yummy, very nice, although (maybe it's just me... o.O) I don't like the grey thing in the corner. I dunno why, it just distracts me. Too bad it's so small, it'd make a great wallpaper.

Sawyer

���
Years
i coulda sworn i already posted here... anyways, the top font is REALLY hard to read despite the fact i know that it always says Composer Of Requiems or Composer Of Requiems//Nic. W. xD

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
ACManga said:
i coulda sworn i already posted here... anyways, the top font is REALLY hard to read despite the fact i know that it always says Composer Of Requiems or Composer Of Requiems//Nic. W. xD
Haha it doesn't. No Nic.W. I hid that somewhere in my sig... ahahaha... I could read it... but I guess then it's because I already knew what to look for...

...do you know how to make white words stand out on light background without making anything darker?

Back