• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making Custom Pokemon Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Mods, if this is in the wrong section please move it to where ever you think it belongs.

I was wondering if anyone has adive or tips on how to make custom Pokemon sprites. I have a sprite sheet with all the pokemon up to Emerald. I've seen people's creations all over the internet for years but never could figure out how they do them so well.

If anyone has a toutorial or can tell me how to make some I'd appreciate it.

Oh and I've attached some pics of a few of my favorite ones I've found over the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • The Pixel Art forum would be the appropriate forum for pixel art related things. (Probably because of the name. XD)
    So I'll move it there for you.

~moved~

Years
  • Thanks. I was making the thread in a hurry and didn't know where to put it since this has the most areas and sub forums out of all the Messageboards I've ever been to. (And I've been to alot!)

I'll take the next few minutes to look around the forums and figure out where I can post what.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    The Pixel Art section is for the showcase of pixel art and sprites only, hence why this thread is now closed~

If you wish to learn more about spriting, I suggest that you look in the Spriters Showcase / Discussion thread and the Pixel Art - Guides, Terminology and Resources thread.

I also suggest that you read the sub-forum rules of this section, since posting the works of others is not allowed, well anywhere. So unfortunately, you shall be receiving your first warning.

And .:Kaku:., a post report is all that is required ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back