• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga Mistake!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    i beleive i found a mistake in one of the manga books. in pokemon adventures no # 6,red sends his pkmn out to protect himself on page 42, it shows gyarados, venasaur and snorlax. then, on page 44 , it shows 3 beaten pokemon- gyarados, venasaur and POLIWRATH!? wut happened to snorlax? i think thats a big mistake.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    eliana said:
    i beleive i found a mistake in one of the manga books. in pokemon adventures no # 6,red sends his pkmn out to protect himself on page 42, it shows gyarados, venasaur and snorlax. then, on page 44 , it shows 3 beaten pokemon- gyarados, venasaur and POLIWRATH!? wut happened to snorlax? i think thats a big mistake.
    Could you show a pic of 42 43 and 44. If its in jp orang'll translate it ^^

Tweak

maybe red sent out all his pokemon? i dunno, i have the japanese version. but i see what you mean. possibly, in that one scene you couldn't see snorlax/poliwarth. and the drawer wants to show red sent out all his pokemon?

=/ that is my only explaination.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
    That's odd...perhaps he sent out Snorlax and then called him back to send out Poliwhirl but they failed to mention it? I doubt if it is a mistake, just a lack of information concerning it.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
    Is Bootser its original name? Is it supposed to be different? Oh, sorry...don't mind me, I have never read the manga... :(

Tweak

:shocked: i never noticed o_O; booster is a weird name, i'd much prefer flareon. i guess da people translating don't know much about pokemon, they just know english/japanese very well.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    :shocked: i never noticed o_O; booster is a weird name, i'd much prefer flareon. i guess da people translating don't know much about pokemon, they just know english/japanese very well.
    Unless that booster means to boost eevee with the legendary evolution stones of Vermillion. I haven't seen that book in ages so I'm not sure.
    I guess you are right about the part that the translators don't know much about Pokemon. *Remembers about Togepi using fingershake when it actually is metronome*

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    eliana said:
    Ya! I noticed that too!
    Probably because he drew Snorlax and Poliwrath quite the same way and he forgot what he was drawing.

Back