• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[me?]

Whose tag is better?

• zZJoennZz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
Make anything with this sprite and you can battle me!

ryu_cameo.png

• Tag must be posted within 24 hours of acceptance
  • 500x300 limit, so no verts
  • Use the image provided
  • No pre-mades

Vote for who you think is the better rapper has the better tag.

zZJoennZz
di-19S9.png

Comic Tragedy
pentoolryu.png

Some voting music:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Awesome, best way to do this is to add the poll to the thread once up. We should do some more team battles in the future though methinks.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Sorry I meant one against one, like two people in total... Dx
This isn't a team battle, I think they work better if the tags don't all have the same focals... :P

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
2 vs 2 would definitely be interesting though.
Wonder how that'd be arranged.

Having the same focal..is a more direct approach to a 'competition' in 1 vs 1 though.
See who gets more creative and circumspect with their execution and concept?

On the thought of typical words and terms.
I see purple was an obvious choice, seeing the image was already lined with it.
Actually curious to see what CT does.

/endpointlesspost.

moments.

quixotic
Years
I voted for Comic Tragedy mainly because I was quite surprised with where he went with this tag. The obvious choices to match sprite tags are sort of the smudging or C4D styles, and he went with a far harder and intensive route. He did an amazing pen tooling job, and it certainly takes a lot more skill and effort than appears.

He also did a killer job on the depth which is amazing and complete with shadows and everything. The only think I would criticise, is that perhaps behind the sprite to the left, he went a little too dark, and it actually feels a little too desaturated and off. Could've achieved similar shadows using burn tool on shadows and kept the vibrancy.

But yeah, both entries were great, Comic Tragedy just put a lot more into his tag.

Back