• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

megaman hunters

Shadez

-
Years
logomegamanhunters.jpg

this is my first comic

it is about a team of hunters and is done with megaman battle network spritesi hope you like it

Episode list:
Season 1:
prologue

Credits:

Map Resources: www.sprites-inc.co.uk
All the rest:www.spriters-resource.com
Bass.exe cross overworld, Logo edit, Text bar and Recolors: Celebi6

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
First things first, never not EVER, save as .jpg.
And get better grammar. Not:
Another long day how about chinese in the break.
It's:
Another long day, how about chinese during the break?
As well as your images are resized, try to stay away from photobucket for comics, but it's ok for sprites.
And two people can talk in the same panel, someone has to answer security guard man.
As well as get rid of the TUP (Text under panels) and replace it with speech bubbles w/ tails as so you don't need to type Security Gaurd, and we know who's who.

Shadez

-
Years
thanks for the tips i'll try that in the next one
and its not saved in jpg i think
i never save as jpg

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2007
This is really cool celebi6. I agree with Astral Maelstrom,work on your grammar

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
as said before- grammer is a problem.
why don't you go read some snooty book about it?
that ALWAYS helps.
and about the text boxes, I had to squint to see the words.
inlarge them. and- imageshack is a better upload site.
try it. Say NO to photobucket (for comics)

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
Grammar please!
Also, actually make something worth reading. No offense, but what you have shown us is a piece of garbage. No one moves, and panel 1 has almost no difference from panel 3.

RockLuke

The Coolest Kid Out
Years
Ok well... First of all never save as JPEG in sprite comics. It just owns the whole thing in the face. Also make things more understandable, like evrything is so small and I dont even know what escaped! Well none the less I guess everythign has the potential to be great.. So keep it up and improove.

Back