• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] Mia's Dreams! Apricorn Balls, HAs, EMs, and More ! [Gen 8!]

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 30, 2019
hi folks!
I'm new here, so please bare with me if my thread looks weird! I've been an active trader on other platforms and I'm looking to expand my horizons by setting up shop here.

I play Pokemon Shield, and my IGN is Jill.

this is my generation 8 trade list;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DrjmKIXr487vxhp_OX2uPZpXyqQB-danGtqzZZILE8I
It is best viewed on desktop. I'm sorry it has to be a google doc; that's the only way I can keep all of my stuff straight through sites.

I'm looking for;
Shinies! Any and all of them.
Apricorn ball Pokes I don't have.
Apricorn balls - the items.
Offers!

sorry that my thread looks crusty, I'm not good at making stuff pretty ;w; thank you, and have a good night!

Évie1

Introvert
Years
Hiya, I'd be interested in the following Pokémon!
Impidimp (beastball) and Toxel (Levelball)

I can offer you 2 Pokémon from the right side of my list. (the left side are just leftovers that I don't need time to hatch for, right side is all I own.)
I don't know if you pay attention to IVs, but if you want a perfect split it'll take me longer to hatch them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 30, 2019
Evie, I'd love your love ball minccino and dream ball ralts! I don't mind on the IVs to be honest. :) Give me a few to breed up those pokes.

Évie1

Introvert
Years
Evie, I'd love your love ball minccino and dream ball ralts! I don't mind on the IVs to be honest. :) Give me a few to breed up those pokes.

Awesome, thank you! Perfect then. I'll also need a couple minutes so no rush! I'll send you a private msg once I finish.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Hello, I have a Ralts in a Moon Ball. No HA, but would you be interested in trading for a Scrappy Galarian Farfetch'd in a Friend Ball? IVs don't matter.

EDIT: I also have Lure Ball Arrokuda and Moon Ball Galarian Zigzagoon (with Parting Shot and Knock Off)! Would you consider trading them for Solar Power Charmander in a Fast Ball and Larvitar in a Friend Ball?

EDIT 2: And a Friend Ball Dreepy, too! Would you trade a Beast Ball Stalwart Duraludon for it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 14, 2019
Do you need HA scraggy with 4 egg moves [fake out/acid spray/quick gaurd/power up punch] in a dusk ball? becuase i very much would like a HA swirlix in love ball from you iv's do not matter but adamant nature would be awesome on swilrix.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 13, 2020
Hello! Im interested in Applin with hidden ability and snom also with hidden ability. I dont care about IV and Pokéballs.
I can tradit for whatever ball you want. I have them all and I didnt use it.

Years
Hi.
I am interested in arracuda love ball.
I have lapras HA in heavy ball, and rookidee HA and egg moves in heavy ball.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 12, 2020
hello! I sent you a discord FR, I dont quite understand this site and would find it easier to talk there ^^

Years
hi folks!
I'm new here, so please bare with me if my thread looks weird! I've been an active trader on other platforms and I'm looking to expand my horizons by setting up shop here.

I play Pokemon Shield, and my IGN is Jill.

this is my generation 8 trade list;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DrjmKIXr487vxhp_OX2uPZpXyqQB-danGtqzZZILE8I
It is best viewed on desktop. I'm sorry it has to be a google doc; that's the only way I can keep all of my stuff straight through sites.

I'm looking for;
Shinies! Any and all of them.
Apricorn ball Pokes I don't have.
Apricorn balls - the items.
Offers!

sorry that my thread looks crusty, I'm not good at making stuff pretty ;w; thank you, and have a good night!

Hello there! Is the Moon Ball HA Mr. Mime in its Galarian form? If so, I'd be glad to trade for it! I know off the top of my head I have a Friend Ball Eevee & a Friend Ball Lucario. I also have some shinies in Apricorn Balls, if some of yours are shiny, as well!

Toastypk

Baku.
Years
You like collecting Apricorn Ball Pokemon?
A Pokemon I adore is Emolga, and I caught one in the Isle of Armor, in a Fast Ball, as sort of a way to signify him as a favorite. I can make him make an egg for another Fast Ball Emolga if you were curious. (that is, if the male's ball type is transfered, I don't know. I know the Ditto's is though.)

Back