• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mine first banners

Years
  • i made some banners they are mine first banners:Dsay the number that you like the best and the things where i can improve on:D
    brolly.jpg

Broly2.jpg

Broly3.jpg

Broly4.jpg

Broly5.jpg

so what do you guys say is this good for a first try:D

katty

what's^?
    Years
  • OO: they're all the same thing. I say the words are too fancy, and the image's edges are kinda rough. Improve by putting an outer glow on the image, and enchance the words ><;

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • I like the second one the best.

And I think he meant which style is the best.... so heh.

I like the font. Good job, and perfection comes with practice, so keep it up :P

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • I like the second best.
    Images need to be cropped a bit better, but it is your first try. Just get the eraser and get rid of those little white bits, especially around the hair. ^^
    Backgrounds need a little work, but like I said, it is your first try. Also, try adding a few effects to the text, and not make it so big (unless you want it big, I just don't like text too big). ^^
    If you're using Photoshop you might wanna check out www.good-tutorials.com - they've got a lot of in-depth tutorials, which are great for beginners. ^^
    Overall, they're great for a first try.

Ewok

keep on practicing and youll get better

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • :\ couple problems... 1:work on your cropping. 2: try a more interest bg effect. 3: that text is scary... lol other than that, really good ^^,

Years
  • thanx for the site demonic angel but i already know that site:D^__^;butt i am using the gimp:Dso anyone know a good site with tutorials for that:Dand thanx for the comments guys:Dand AC be afraid for the textXp

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    2 and 5 look the same part from the fact 5th is blurry but 3rd is the best

Back