• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mishi's Battling Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Mishi's Battling Shop

Notes & Rules
    • Competitive Pokémon
      • All competitive Pokémon have 5 max IV (in the stats most commonly recommended for their nature & moveset) or 6IV, with the exception of Pokémon that carry a specific Hidden Power type.
      • Competitive Pokémon that are particularly hard to re-breed (E.g. specific Hidden Power, 0 IVs etc.) or can't be bred at all (E.g. legendaries) will be cloned before trading.
      • All Pokémon have been bred or captured by me unless specified with a different OT.
      • You can request different EV spreads than those listed but it will take longer.
      • Egg moves & tutor moves are bolded.

• Breeding
      • You can request Pokémon that are not already listed & Pokémon with different egg moves and/or tutor moves than those listed by using the form below.
      • Breeding may take more time depending on the specifics (E.g. chain of egg moves, 6IVs).

• Trading
      • Please offer equivalent or near-equivalent Pokémon in return for what you're asking.
      • Willing to trade multiple Pokémon for the more interesting offers.
      • Particularly interested in shiny competitives and competitive legendaries.

• Only legitimate Pokémon!

Form
    • Requesting
      • Pokémon:
      • Nature:
      • Ability:
      • Moves:
      • IVs:
      • EV Spread:

[*]Offering
      • Pokémon:
      • Nature:
      • Ability:
      • Moves:
      • IVs:
      • EV Spread:

[*]Your Friend Code:

OverUsed
    Spoiler:

UnderUsed
    Spoiler:

NeverUsed / RarelyUsed
    Spoiler:

Little Cup
    Spoiler:

Pending Trades
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    I am interested in some of your pokemon, but only have events and shinies, would you be willing to accept those?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Oh, a breeder I might actually be able to offer to! My prayers have been answered!

I'm interested in your Pangoro and LC Sandile! (Not a breeding request so I'm hoping it's okay I don't use the form?) I'm still compiling a list of new things I'd like bred, but once I do I'll get back to you!

My list of competitive Shinies can be found in the Offering post of my trade thread, so please take a look and let me know what seems interesting! My equivalencies are listed at the top, but I'd be willing to do a couple 5IV Shinies for Pangoro and Sandile (since they both have EV spreads as well) or a 6IV for both, if that's okay with you?

Years
    Oh, a breeder I might actually be able to offer to! My prayers have been answered!

I'm interested in your Pangoro and LC Sandile! (Not a breeding request so I'm hoping it's okay I don't use the form?) I'm still compiling a list of new things I'd like bred, but once I do I'll get back to you!

My list of competitive Shinies can be found in the Offering post of my trade thread, so please take a look and let me know what seems interesting! My equivalencies are listed at the top, but I'd be willing to do a couple 5IV Shinies for Pangoro and Sandile (since they both have EV spreads as well) or a 6IV for both, if that's okay with you?

Yeah that trade would be fine for me, I checked your thread and I'm interested in this Ponyta:
    Spoiler:

If that's okay for you PM me so we can setup a time/date to trade :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Yeah that trade would be fine for me, I checked your thread and I'm interested in this Ponyta:
    Spoiler:

If that's okay for you PM me so we can setup a time/date to trade :)
    Sounds perfect!! I have usual weekday times that should work for tonight, and I should be around all day this weekend!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    I have possibly a strange request. I need an unnerve Aerodactyl and a no guard karrablast but I don't need perfect IVs or any ev training (I just want their hidden abilities). I would be willing to trade any of the following with competitive nautures, IVs, and abilities
    Goodra, Hawlucha, Heliolisk, Klefki, swampert, roserade, charizard, chesnaught, or diggersby. If you do want them eV trained I can do that. Let me know and thanks!

Years
    I have possibly a strange request. I need an unnerve Aerodactyl and a no guard karrablast but I don't need perfect IVs or any ev training (I just want their hidden abilities). I would be willing to trade any of the following with competitive nautures, IVs, and abilities
    Goodra, Hawlucha, Heliolisk, Klefki, swampert, roserade, charizard, chesnaught, or diggersby. If you do want them eV trained I can do that. Let me know and thanks!
    Sure, I'd be interested in the Roserade and Diggersby if that's fine for you :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    Okay great! Just to make sure we are on the same page I will trade you:
    Roselia: Timid, Natural cure
    Toxic spikes/Leaf storm/sludge bomb/sleep powder

Bunnelby: Jolly, Huge power
    Earthquake/Return/swords dance/wild charge

for unnerve aerodactyl and non guard karrablast. Are you going to want bunnelby or roselia at their final stage, ev trained or leveled?

Years
    Okay great! Just to make sure we are on the same page I will trade you:
    Roselia: Timid, Natural cure
    Toxic spikes/Leaf storm/sludge bomb/sleep powder

Bunnelby: Jolly, Huge power
    Earthquake/Return/swords dance/wild charge

for unnerve aerodactyl and non guard karrablast. Are you going to want bunnelby or roselia at their final stage, ev trained or leveled?
    Unevolved with no EV's would be better actually :) Let me know when you're usually online to trade, I added you

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    Alright great! I'll be around 9/28 from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm eastern time. If that doesn't work let me know what works for you tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back