• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moemon Emerald Patch

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    So, I've been searching for this specific Moemon Emerald patch as I aim to make several videos showing off the spritework in the completed Pokedex. I did manage to find a video playlist on YouTube that features the rom hack I'm looking for, (I'd ask the uploader, but the videos are about a decade old) but as far as actually getting the patch file, I've been at the end of my rope. To describe this patch; I will go into listing the changes it made from Vanilla:
    -All Moemon were 100% female
    -Some were replaced by later gen Moemon (Diglett & Dugtrio with Riolu & Lucario, Castform with Rotom, Snubbull, Granbull, and Dunsparce with Deino line, and plenty more)
    -Attract causes paralysis
    -Moemon with Oblivious were replaced with other abilities
    I'll post a link to the playlist that features this hack, if anyone knows where I can get it; I'd greatly appreciate it!

Back