• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Morrison's mixed pics :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    This one depicts my character 'Euan' aswell as his Marshtomp, his chinchou and Gulli (the wingull/peecko). of the , at the moment incactive RPG 'Wings of argent", which plays in the region shiko.
    and here is some which I made a an oekaki ^^

Dunno really if it belongs in here or elsewhere but these are different maps

This first one is of the beforementioned RPG and hats the region. I made it after an description of the region .
    The other too are advancefied maps of Kanto und Johto and of their state in Waterworld( I never made a hack well other than playing around in Goldmap xD )
    Anyway in here the coastline have been flooded due to brick/sapphire joining team aqua (well it wasnt as bad as they said xD)

Waterworld Johto

This Twi'lek I have made in MS Paint xD

Here a few old pictures xD yes rather old from about 2005 and earlier.

Outline less fantasy of an grown up Ben skywalker xD

lol I am going to embarass myself with that xD. This is ancient but who cares ?

Last edited:
    Back