• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Art :P

MysticWolf

Midnight Wanderer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    Well, I have posted this in nearly every forum I go to, I am actually quite proud of them as it is my first try at Comedy Comics (Though they tends to be short and to the point) anyway, they are base don the turks, but then again, I hope people get them without knowing much about FF7 to start with ^ ^

Anyway, onto the art:

Here are the first two, they are comics, but I want to post all my art in one thread, so I dont think it would be appropriate to post these in the Comic section ^ ^

Anyway, here they are:

Taking Care of Dark Nation

Hmm, thats probably what you would get in my oppinion ^ ^

Then there is this one:

Reno + Zoo = Bad

Hmm, yeah, the Chibi being chased by the dragon is a person by the way (Reno) I kinda mucked him up >.<

And lastly for this batch, is my Novel Characters...well, enemies, really ^ ^;;:

Novel Enemies

Well, there they are, I hope you like them, comments and critisizm would be apreciated...though nothing to harsh, eh?

Thanks in advance!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I like the first one with the dog the best. The poor thing. XD I also favor your last one, with all the cool monsters in it. Your composition in those sketches is great, you use good detail even though it's done in pen. ^______^ I think you should start a comic thread and use your abilities that way. Very nice piccies, MW. ^^

~Kelsey

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    8D Hi Faith!

Well anyways I love your art it's very good! Taking Care of Dark Nation was funny! XD Reno + Zoo = Bad was even funnier!!! Poor chibi. Wow those enemies were a little intimidating if you ask me. Great art! I love it! Keep it up I wish to see more of your wonderfull arts soon. ;)

MysticWolf

Midnight Wanderer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    Thank you for the positive comments ^ ^

Kelsey: Thank you very much. I will try that comic Idea and try and make a hole chain of them ^ ^

Arctic Wish: Hey Arctic ^ ^ Thanks also to you. I took quite sometime on those comics, though not hard to draw, I wanted to make them funny. Thank you!

Shuichi Shindou: Thanks to you also, 'Taking care of Darknation' is my personla fave. Thanks for the comments ^ ^

I will have more up soon, Im mworking on a few more characters for that novel ^ ^

Years
    Colette_The_Chosen said:
    I liked Taking Care of Dark Nation the best....Poor Dog/Wolf/Gelert/Lupe thingy....

i dont think dark nation is any of those, he is a creature that is solely an ffvii creation. i forgot what the name of the random enemy is that he is based on though... *tries to remember*

anyway, love your pics! theyre very cool! i love reno too~!

Wombat!!

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2005
    --Edited out for spamming/flaming--

--FG

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back