• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Art thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDeoxys

Deoxys RULEZ!
Years
  • Here are WaterTrainer sprites.He let me show it to all forums Please rate. Do not use these without my permission or i'll bring them down! I'll update more everyday

sda1.png

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Are you sure?
    You shouldn't showcase them, even so. These showcase is to showcase your sprites.
    If water trainer wants his sprites shown, let him do it himself.
    And they don't need your permission, techincally they need his.

But they're good sprites, with good anatomy, and shading.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • his torkoal evo sprite is one of the best designs and sprites i've seen in a while.

good stuff. that guy really knows how to use his colors.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    SuperDeoxys: Showcasing the work of others, whether given permission or not, is a very serious offence. If your friend wishes to showcase their work, they can do so themselves.

Astral Maelstrom: A report is all that is needed. Moreover, linking to other forums is not allowed.

So as of now, this thread is closed~

Warnings shall be issued appropriately.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back