• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My artsy stuff...

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Yeah, I haven't been on here in quite a while, so I thought I'd just post some of my newer art.

Eeveeon Sugimori attempt. Eeveeon is one of my Fakemon, it evolves from Eevee (no, really? -_-;) with friendship and all that stuff.

A dragon done in Photoshop. I hate drawing scales.....

My artsy stuff...

A dragon I drew using Sharpie markers. I used a 'dot' shading technique for the shading. I drew it without using any reference, and no, I did not trace it. Also, I have never taken an art class in my life- I teach myself how to draw :D Here's a bigger picture of the dragon so you can see how I did the shading!

A Shiny Umbreon in Pastels. I found a set of my old pastels last night, so I was experimenting. It's a bit light for my taste, but yeah.

A Kyogre. Yay ^_^ More pastels.... this one is my current favorite, but I think I overdid it on the black...

A realistic wolf head. This one was fun ^_^ It's kinda misshapen, but I still like it. It's currently hanging up in a frame in my room.

Other stuff...
    What I do when I'm bored :P It's a code I made up. A thousand cookies to anyone who can translate it ^_^

Comments/crit, please!

~ML

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I love the Kyogre! The pastel makes it look like it's bursting through the water. :)

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Wow, I really like the Dragon Drawing you drew with Sharpie Markers 8] I really like the way you shaded it too ^^;

The others are really nice aswell =]

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Aw, thanks! Here's some more stuff I've drawn using that dot-shading stuff and a whole heckuva lot of Sharpies.

An Absol... On a rock... ^_^ Yay rocks! ^^;
    A random Absol evolution, Cirkain.
    A Quadranti (a fakemon of mine), descenting from the heavens. W00T. :lol:
    A wolf. With wings. I like it, personally.
    My newest team on Mystery Dungeon, Team Galactica! (I'm the Skitty ^^; )
    A battle I drew between a character of mine and Quadranti (a fakemon of mine). This one took me a full 2 hours to complete... It was a pain.... But I like it. A lot.

Comments? Crits? Pleas for mercy?

~ML

The Wolf

Poochy & Mighty Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    Yah I agree Kyogre is the best. I love your art work it is really really good!

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
    Years
    Hey you got some pretty good work their. My individual favorite most be the Kyogre. And I think that your strong point is using sharpies. I really like the work you made with it. Another really good one was the wolf head, it just got alittle messy in the nose area. (I painted a wolf once and I had to fix the nose 6 times) In my own opinion you do very good work.

-FQ (I think I repeated myself a couple times)

Back