• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Fakemon :D

Uruk

i'm gonna have me some fun.
Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    Hi. i'd like to share with you my fakemon ideas. sprites done from scratch, without tutorials :)

#1 Leapony [grass]
    1leaponny.png

#2 Forese [grass]
    2forese.png

#3 Fornang [grass/dark]
    3fornang.png

#4 Flapaw [fire]
    4flapaw.png

#5 Charleo [fire]
    5charleo.png

#6 Flamane [fire/ground]
    6flamane.png

#7 Salean [water]
    7salean.png

#8 Hadrop [water]
    8hadrop.png

#9 Paralatad [water/poison]
    9paralatad.png

#10 Doveon [normal/flying]
    10doveon.png

#11 Prougeon [normal/flying]
    11prougeon.png

#12 Dovarynx [normal/flying]
    12dovarynx.png

#13 Saguana [ground]
    13saguana.png

#14 Razoderma [ground/steel]
    14razoderma.png

i have more in mind, but spriting takes me a lot of time :) when i have them, you'll see them. hope you'll like these here ;)

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
  • Yeah, these are really great! The only issue I see is with their faces; 4, 9, 10, and 14 all look perfect, but the faces on the rest look strange.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    They are cool 9 and 12 are my favorites probably cause water and flying are my favorite types but thats beside the point.
    but 9 doesnt look like a poison type

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
  • Oh man, I just... love them. I dunno why I checked this thread, but they're awesome. You practically got me into spriting again xD
    Just two minor issues:
    1. Some names are a little weird, but again, that's minor.
    2. Leapony looks plain, maybe add a little shadow or something?

Oh, BTW, my favorite:
    6flamane.png

Good luck, make more and remember you're a great spriter!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    How did you learn to Sprite like that! That's Awesome (with a capital A)!:D

Uruk

i'm gonna have me some fun.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    Yeah, these are really great! The only issue I see is with their faces; 4, 9, 10, and 14 all look perfect, but the faces on the rest look strange.

what do you mean exactly? :D i have them as drawings, if you'd like, you can see them here and then tell me what i did wrong with the faces ;)

gol

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Excellent work! Paralated looks kinda flat, like it's looking to the side (or at least the face does). Keep up the good work!

Demonic Puppeteer

Got lost on the road of life
    Years
  • The only few I really like of your fakes are the second and final stage of the grass starter-chain. You did a great job doing the horse anatomy. I hate spriting horses, because of that.
    Overall, the anatomy is a bit wobbly and incorrect. For example. The final lion evolution's most left paw (if you look at it twodimensially) is weird. How is that even possible? The leg bows halfway the lower-arm. Looks painful to me :S Furthermore, nice work.

Back