• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My fan art

Is this a good pokemon?

• Yeah, pretty good for your first

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gr8 4 ur first! ^^

• I HATE IT! (Me: *cries*)

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    HElloooo! A new user ambertails here!
    I want to show the world my fakemon (as people call it, i call them pokemon OCs but okie)

Pokedex info:
    NAme: none (still deciding, suggestions would be gr8! ^^)
    Height: 2 feet
    Weight: 18 pounds
    Pokedex entry: When people are walking around, it grabs their attention, it uses its cuteness and jewel to weaken people's minds, then hypnotizes them and takes them to it's lair just to make the person their slave.
    Type: Psychic and Dark
    Likes: slaves, Relaxing, hypnotizing people by weakening their brains and then taking them.
    Dislikes: People who have the will to disobey the hypnotisim. People who thinks they're ugly

Sprite: None (Can some1 help make me a sprite? i cant seem to get it right without a big canvas ^.^")

Evolutions: None yet WIP (as said, Work in progress.)

I set this pokemon's pic in my thumbnails BTW click to enlarge.

Attachments

• Mypokemon.png
      Mypokemon.png
      6.8 KB · Views: 15

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • I do wonder...... why you are not drawing at the middle and make it bigger a little? Just my curiosity become it is quite small and somehow I thought it's a broken image or something until I click on the image.I'm sorry but if you can, try to draw it bigger? That would be good enough :)

From the Pokedex, it looks a little dark and really loves slavery ( lol, ignore). I do like your concept but you might need to elaborate your Fakemon drawing so it would be more obviously matching the description in Pokedex.

I am not that good enough to give critiques but hey some encouragements will make you to draw even better. :) Keep Drawing and Goodluck!

Back