• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My gallery

snake17

Back after a loooong break. :D
Years
  • 28ai5wg.png
    Bladezor
    What do you think? I used a base of a scratched scyther I found on googel, so credit to them for the base!. If anyone can resize it to 64x64 that would help me alot.

14lqc60.png
    Moltagon. 100% scratched. I know kinda bad shading

eknhir.png
    2 trainers. half scratched.

t98vw4.jpg
    and a penguin thing backsprite

I'll add more when I make them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    The first one is nice but the last one idk what it is supposed to be. It would be better if you could show the front of it as well.

snake17

Back after a loooong break. :D
    Years
  • MaikeruS: Thanks. I spent like 1 hr on moltagon. The penguin guy is just something i drew. I started w/ a circle and it came to that

deva: Yeah bladezor took 30 mins to sprite. The last one im almost done w/ a front

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
    Years
  • May I offer some advice on Bladezor? I can tell who you used in the creation but maybe you should use a different Scyther sprite? Examples:
    Spr_3r_123.png
    Spr_3f_123.png
    Spr_4d_123_m.png
    Spr_4p_123_m.png
    Spr_4h_123_m.png

Perhaps you can also use things besides a straight and narrow blade? Perhaps a Scimitar?

Last edited:
    Back