• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] My Gen 2 Devamp Sprites and Gen 2 Revisions

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    1TtVOAQ.gif

These are just something I have planned for my Pokémon Gold EX Hack so far, which can be found here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9308792#post9308792

Everything asides from the Psychic Boy and the Male Rock Grunt I did myself. I probably won't use the Psychic Boy since he's just a revision, but I'll most likely use the Male Rocket Grunt cuz I didn't like the original color scheme, plus these colors will work well with the Female Grunt I made.

My only reason I haven't put these in my first patch was because I was having trouble with my AGIXP Tool, and just about everytime I tried, the colors would be different when I tested them.

Anybody can use these if they want to, but please just give me credit. :)

Back