• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Late Halloween Celebration Pictures!

Savage Nymph

Better Than Yours
    Years
    Wheee! Okay, I've been slightly hyper lately, and I've been working under a huge schedule so I haven't had much time for the Pokecommunity that I love but I wanna make up for it with some pictures that I've made specially for Halloween! We all know Vincent Valentine and the Organization, right? No? Oh... Well, anyway I'll post my pics and get over with it.

Organization Trick-or-Treat
    This is the b/w original.
    Okie dokie, I made this last night with the threat of my mother finding me with a flashlight in my bedroom with a gel pen in my hand. I just thought up at like, 9:30 "oh, I have this cool idea!" and got working... Well, this is what happens when I work under a time limit. This is a bit of the Organization from Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories.
    Organization Trick-or-Treat- The Color Version!
    Oo I'm such a terrible colorist... Y'know, this is my first successful pic with Axel in it...
    BTW Marluxia's a vampire, Larxene's a ghost, Axel is a demon and Zexion is a mummy.

Dirge of Halloween
    I made this with a little more time on my hands... But it was a pain to make and I did it on extra large paper. It's more high-quality than usual. This is Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII.

Anyway, if you like these I'll put up some more of my pics. Comments please!

Back