• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My lil doodles ^^

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • Well i've been doing some simple art on PSP8 which is a scratchy style i rather like n.n()() I found the idea from Japanese Pokemon BBS & i am pretty proud of these two because well..lets just say i am a dipstick at PSP8 n_n;;;

Well ones just a lil Pikachu that looks a lil like its my version of Pikachu rather than the anime one x.x & the other pics just a invented pokemon of mine really , sometimes i just have ideas for a creature & just draw it =P She looks a lil like a cross between a Espeon & my dog ^^;;; But yeah she's not a official pokemon or anything =3 Theres two versions of the pic the other is just a extra really , its effect looks like sunny but shady look as if under a tree with the sun above it.

:Comments ? Critisisim ? I really appreciate them ! =3:

Back