• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Dragons

*Kei*

The youngest Trainer
    Years
    I love to draw dragons every minute. The one bellow is the lastest dragon I've draw isn't he cute?
    My Little Dragons

This one is red. My 2nd fav color.
    My Little Dragons

This one has feathery wings.
    My Little Dragons

This one is of 2 dragons looking at something together.
    My Little Dragons

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Your dragons are very creative, they certainly don't look like the norm! I really love the smaller one on the last picture - it's gorgeous! The shading on the face is really nice and I love its eye.

The wings on the feathered one are also very eye-catching and well-drawn.

The top two seem to have some anatomy problems, but they are still very good. ^^ Your original art is interesting and unique, so well done!

--FG

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Ah yes, dragonz are awesome! I love the simplicity and suttle (did I spell that right?) yet effective shading you used on the first dragon. And is it cyber-ish? If so, then <3 <3 <3

Years
    The feathery winged dragon is my favourite it looks really cool. Dragons are quite amazing, and your creativity shows it.

And I think you meant subtle Ratiasu-kun. :D

Back